Financial Survival for Retirement
March 26 - March 28, 2019
6:00p - 8:00p CST
Canadian Valley Technology Center - Cowan Campus
This is a two-part class. March 26 & 28, from 6 to 8 pm both evenings. Cost of the class is $25.
In today's economy, retirement is often an uncertain proposition. This class teaches fundamental retirement principles. Topics include:
Basic Tax Reduction Strategies
- How to draw income in retirement most efficiently
- Reduce taxes on IRA/401k withdrawals and social security
Savings Protection from Healthcare Catastrophe
- Use out-of-favor assets to provide for long-term care
- How Medicaid planning works and how it can benefit you
- How long-term care policies really work
Estate Planning Basics
- Four essential legal documents for retirees
- Common mistakes made with a Will
- Do you need a trust?
Protection from Investment Mistakes
- Where can you find growth, security and income for retirements?
- Understanding the three phases of your financial life
The Missing Estate Plan: Passing IRAs, 401ks and Other Retirement Accounts
- How to leave a legacy
- Roth IRAs, conversion options, and more!